This chapter describes how to connect, launch, and deploy the fabric components of GigaVUE Cloud Suite for Azure.
Refer to the following topics for details:
- Create Azure Credentials
- Prepare UCT-V to Monitor Traffic
- Install Custom Certificate
- Adding Certificate Authority
- Create Monitoring Domain
- Configure GigaVUE Fabric Components in GigaVUE-FM
- Configure Role-Based Access for Third Party Orchestration
- Disable GigaVUE-FM Orchestration in Monitoring Domain
- Upgrade GigaVUE Fabric Components in GigaVUE-FM for Azure
Refer Deploying GigaVUE Cloud Suite for Azure using V Series with Hybrid architecture for more detailed information.