This chapter describes how to use GigaSMART operations – advanced processing features available for use on GigaVUE‑HC1 nodes, GigaVUE‑HC2 nodes with front or rear GigaSMART modules, and GigaSMART-HC3 nodes with SMT-HC3-C05 modules ().
Refer to the following sections for details:
- Access GigaSMART from GigaVUE‑FM**
- Create GigaSMART Operations – A Summary
- Engine Watchdog Timer in GigaSMART
- GigaSMART Rules and Tips
- Virtual Ports
- GigaSMART Operations in Clusters
- How to Combine GigaSMART Operations
- Supported GigaSMART Operations
- GigaSMART Operations ***
- Order of GigaSMART Operations
- View GigaSMART Statistics
**Refer to the Access GigaSMART from GigaVUE‑FM for an overview of how to access GigaSMART from GigaVUE‑FM.
***Refer to GigaSMART Operations for comprehensive HowTo’s on using all GigaSMART operations.