Access GigaSMART from GigaVUE‑FM
You can access GigaSMART operations from within GigaVUE‑FM, by accessing a device that has been added to FM from the GigaVUE‑FM interface. GigaSMART appears in the navigation pane of the device view on supported devices.
To access GigaSMART from the GigaVUE‑FM interface:
- Select Physical from the top navigation menu.
- Select Physical Nodes from the side panel. This displays the list of Devices/Cluster Nodes managed by this instance of FM.
- Click the Cluster ID of any node to open the node. Once you are in the node, this part of the interface should behave just like HVUE for devices that support GigaSMART. Refer to About GigaSMART Applications.
- Click GigaSMART from the side navigation pane.
- About GigaSMART Applications for devices that support GigaSMART.
- Create GigaSMART Operations – A Summary to get started with GigaSMART.
- GigaSMART Operations to learn how to use GigaSMART operations.