This section describes the core intelligence provided by GigaVUE‑OS and managed through GigaVUE‑FM that can be used to optimize your network traffic flow.
Core intelligence is...
- Flow Mapping® that defines policies to extract flows of interest
- GigaStream load balancing that distributes flows across tools
- Terabit-scale configurations with Clustering and Fabric Maps
- Inline Bypass configurations that optimize threat prevention tools, enforcement point
- Visibility across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure
You can use the GigaVUE‑OS traffic management capabilities within GigaVUE-FM by accessing the device that has been added to the fabric manager from the GigaVUE-FM interface. The Traffic option appears in the navigation pane of the device view on supported devices.
To access traffic operations from the GigaVUE-FM interface:
||On the left navigation pane, click on and select Physical from the top navigation menu. This displays the list of Devices/Cluster Nodes managed by this instance of FM.
||Click the Cluster ID of any node to open the node. The Traffic option is displayed on left navigation pane.