The navigation in GigaVUE‑FM provides improved usability and customer experience.
The GigaVUE-FM GUI landing page now has a side toolbar that expands into a floating pane (drag the sides of the floating pane to adjust width size) which navigates to the following menus :
- Dashboards: Consists of the physical and the virtual dashboards and the health monitor dashboards. This page also includes the alarms, the events and the audit logs pages.
- Traffic: Consists of the fabric solutions which the users must configure to monitor the flow of traffic.
- Inventory: Consists of the physical and virtual resources which the users must configure before configuring the traffic flow.
- Recently Viewed: Displays the list of recently viewed pages. Refer to Recently Viewed section for detailed information.
- Settings: Consists of administrative, authentication, system resources that needs to be configured by the user.
The top navigation bar of GUI contains the Search , Refresh , Save , Profile , and Help options. The help menu now provides the user with the ability to create keyboard shortcuts to navigate to different menu pages. To configure click on and select Keyboard Shortcuts.
The footer of GUI displays the GigaVUE-FM instance name, Node Synchronized time when accessing pages related to nodes, and NRT time stamp.